Monday 7 December 2015

Whangarei Boswells Track

I woke up this morning a little before 7 am and went upstairs to say good morning to Jodi and her 3 kids.  Hearing the little girl talk makes me smile.  The accent is so funny.  No offence Kiwis, but the accent rocks.

I take a coffee and head back downstairs to work on my blogs and video editing.  This is my big goal today, to catch up.

Shortly after 10 am I went upstairs to talk to Jodi about where I could do a nice short walk.  She tells me about the Boswell Track, which you can see her house from.  She also tells me it would take maybe an hour; it is a nice short trail.





I should have thought about her words a little closer.  Jodi is a very fit mother of 3.  A short, easy walk to her is probably a death walk for me. 

Anyways, an hour into my stroll I started thinking.  What the heck, I walked enough yesterday, why I am I doing this.  Oh yeah, it is a nice, easy walk, Jodi says.  Then I see the end, the road is in sight.  Woot Woot! I am almost home free.  Nope, a frigg’n monster hill on the road I have to walk back up to get to her house.  Half way up the hill, I feel my life passing by me.  I thought about calling my mom and saying goodbye.  I died on the road, please take care of pet rock.




Okay, Okay, I am full of it. It wasn’t that bad.  I actually really enjoyed it, and had time to make a few short video logs.  Check them out here.

The rest of the day was good.  I worked on blogs and my new channel.  Talk to Jodi about her blog and what she does.  I love getting to know people, and I love telling them about me.  Lol.

Here is Jodi’s blog.


It is now 8:30 pm and I hear Al Bundy calling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment